Welcome To Androidiphonez.blogspot.com

Get Your Paid Android Apps, Android Games, Android Themes And More For Free Upload By Rapidshare Megashare and more for free. If you have the Iphone We Have Source for apps theme games and many more for free Enjoy Guys And Talk Do More for your Phone.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Free Apk | Android |CM9 CM10 AOKP THEME POPSTYLE v1.3.2

CM9 CM10 AOKP ME POPSTYLE v1.3.2.jpg ∞ : 4.0+ ∞ Overview: CM9 CM10 AOKP ME POPSTYLE ∞ *** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY *** ∞ *** IF YOU GET T MESGE: "T me was improperly compiled cannot be lied. Please report t incident to me ahor" LY DEFAULT ME, RESTART DEVICE AN LY T ME. *** ∞ T me is optimized Hdpi devices run ICS (CM9/AOKP).I also compatible with JB roms (CM10/AOKP) ∞ Red battery ears when charg. ∞ Wha in t version: ∞ version 1.3.1: ∞ -Fixed c toggles in some devices after latest nightly (contact me if someth get wrong) ∞ -Little change in twitter logo image. ∞ BUGS REPORTS, REQUESTS OR FEEDBACK, PLEASE E-MAIL ME.I CAN'T ANSR COMMENTS ∞ Version 1.3.2: ∞ - improved twitter me ∞ - new browser me ∞ - number picker fixed ∞ - btom bg xhdpi devices fixed ∞ - Notification icons BG ∞ - improved bg in hardkey menu ∞ - bugfixes ∞ play: ∞ ∞

https://play.google.com/store/s/d...UucG9wbGlmZSJd ∞ Download: ∞ http://www.directmirror.com/files/1XZSB5NG

Attached Images